Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.741 MXN / TND
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is about the same as in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,200 (2,739 Dinar) in Nabeul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)