Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.726 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 21,000 in Patzcuaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,480 (R$ 4,960) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)