Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 904 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.828 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 74% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,834 (€1,403) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)