Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.206 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,144 (RM4,445) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 6 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 7 hours ago)