Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.966 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,932 (25,822 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)