Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.760 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,761 (36,504 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)