Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26700 MXN / AFN
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 5% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,026 (78,748 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)