Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.706 MXN / TND
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 36% cheaper than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 20,000 in Patzcuaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,807 (1,662 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)