Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.253 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 131% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,557 (7,765 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)