Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 189 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.204 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 18% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,512 (7,026元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)