Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15688 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 21,000 in Patzcuaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,488 (117,846 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)