Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Patzcuaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01845 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Patzcuaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Patzcuaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,604 (₩2,201,255) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)