Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,702 (C$2,581) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)