Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 733 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22186 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,167 (5,261 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)