Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €973 (1,902 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $29,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)