Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,043 (2,041 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 4 hours ago)