Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €635 (COL$2,743,441) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)