Cost of living in Varese, Italy vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,756 in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)