Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 851 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,823 (C$2,784) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 4 hours ago)