Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,293 in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Badajoz costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)