Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €987 (CH$863,740) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Badajoz costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)