Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00852 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 30% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €838 (98,343 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 3 hours ago)