Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina vs Patras, Greece
WARNING! Tucumán has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tucumán.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 587 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00928 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €622 (ARS $67,035) in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)