Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03970 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €707 (Mex$ 17,795) in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)