Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,024 (CH$897,896) in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in İzmir costs 800TL (about 4 hours ago)