Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,425 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)