Cost of living in Tapachula, Mexico vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03970 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tapachula (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €959 (Mex$ 24,154) in Tapachula.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)