Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00970 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 35% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €851 (Taka 87,752) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)