Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02985 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,657 (55,511 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)