Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01931 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 28% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €933 ($U48,317) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 3 hours ago)