Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 41% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €833 (97,905 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)