Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,754 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)