Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut, United States vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,166 ($2,615) in Stamford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)