Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.158 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,738 (£1,501) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)