Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.158 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,998 (£1,726) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (about 3 hours ago)