Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20291 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,096 (RM5,400) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 5 hours ago)