Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,760 (₩2,366,729) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)