Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14779 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €789 (R$ 5,342) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)