Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01433 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €824 (RD$ 57,481) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)