Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14746 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €656 (R$ 4,452) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)