Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina vs Patras, Greece (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00501 EUR / ARSX *
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 78% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €285 (ARS $31,883) in Santa Fe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 4 hours ago)