Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina vs Patras, Greece
WARNING! Santa Fe has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Fe.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €485 (ARS $55,248) in Santa Fe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)