Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Patras, Greece (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00509 EUR / ARSX *
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 78% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €285 (ARS $31,400) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)