Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Patras, Greece
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00922 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €498 (ARS $54,062) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)