Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01687 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,006 (Php59,647) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)