Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,011 ($2,404) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)