Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.831 EUR / USD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,986 ($2,389) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 4 hours ago)