Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.827 EUR / USD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,719 ($2,078) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 4 hours ago)