Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,408 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Khulna costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)