Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,572 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)