Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00118 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,378 (CH$1,170,976) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)